Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Personal Path

If every man's death diminishes me
What does war do to my soul?
If I am saddened,if I cry;I cry for peace

What must I do?
I've known bliss
I've known despair.Yet You touched me and I feel free!

Why did I have to lose my precious son,my wonder of a boy?
I felt lost.I felt alone; I lived though in a precipitous void
Is contentment and the vision of God's Light
Only for the chosen few?
God,grant me Thine Direction...

Has my life in its Autumnal end
Have lessons others might want to attain?
Have mercy on me
Let my sorrow and pain
Not have been in vain!

Show me the way;lighten my path
Let me become"an instrument of Thine peace"
So in my solemn end,I'll know, You smiled upon me
I will end my life in sweet joy and sublime peace...
by Zoila Masiak
















1

1 comment:

  1. We simply are not taught to mourn. It seems to be an experience that we all seem to face alone. It is a most difficult task. I still feel the void and wonder if a mother's heart ever mends. I only hope to encourage and lighten the load for anyone who is walking in the same vally of emptiness, for it is reaching out to others that I feel a little joy in hopes that I can help somehow...

    ReplyDelete